How often is the cattery cleaned?
The cattery is thoroughly cleaned every morning with Safe4 (DEFRA approved disinfectant) and the accommodation is regularly checked during the day.
Safe4 is recommended because:
- It is the only product in the veterinary sector with DEFRA approval against three orders in all four fragrances (Tuberculosis Orders, Diseases of Poultry Order and the Avian Influenza and Influenza of Avian Origin in Mammals Order & General Orders)
- There is no need to rinse away with water after application as animals can come into contact with the disinfectant whilst still wet
- It does NOT contain harmful Phenols, Aldehydes or Alcohol
- It is NON-toxic, NON-staining, NON-tainting and a NON-irritant at all working dilutions
- It is kind to the environment, as it is water-based and biodegradable
- It is manufactured in the United Kingdom and efficacy tested by recognised UK laboratories
You can find out more about Safe4 from their website here